Friday, 7 January 2011
Developer Journal 32
* Go over code to convert a group of pixels to input for vision neurons.
* Make code for handling id's reusable.
* Assign each agent an id that correlates to a view port when adding agents to the graphics component.
* Connect view port to agent vision input.
* Add food
* Re-enable serialization.
* Get agent populations surviving again.
* Have a neuron for rotating left and another neuron for rotating right.
* Have a neuron for moving forwards and another neuron for moving backwards.
* Add code to reset a cube that is not on its "feet".
* Increase heights of walls.
* Get shadows working properly.
* Implement command controls.
* Implement FPS controls.
* Re-enable communication.
* Conduct gender experiments.
* Conduct maturation experiment.
* Experiment with joints and more advanced body shapes.
* Make the graphics look more like the demos in Bullet.
Working on a way to change screen data to vision neuron inputs.
I've got a lot of this code already.
Its much easier when the screen is a multiple of the number of vision neurons. At the same time, I've written code for when it is not.
Labels: developer journal