Monday 31 January 2011

Developer Journal 47

http://www.knowthemovies.com/wp-content/uploads/bicentennial-man-movie-still-4.jpg

Spent Saturday celebrating my partner's birthday. Spent Sunday with my brother and a little game programming.

I did this a while ago but I couldn't remember how to do it again today. Had to hunt through my code.

To compare strings and ignore case.

The header file

boost/algorithm/string.hpp

A rough approximation of the function. It uses templates so I've rephrased it here a little.

bool boost::iequals( const std::string&, const std::string& );

8:15 PM

Argh! Spent way too long fixing a bug. My cube kept disappearing in Ogre. Found out I was setting the orientation with x = 0, y = 0, z = 0, w = 0. It should have been w = 1!

10:08 PM

Time to clock off.

RELATED

No comments:

Post a Comment