Wednesday, 5 January 2011
Developer Journal 30
* Created another view port.
* Increased angular force from 20 to 32.
* Increased angular force from 32 to 64.
* Connect a camera to agent movement.
* Connect view port to agent vision input.
* Add food
* Re-enable serialization.
* Get agent populations surviving again.
* Have a neuron for rotating left and another neuron for rotating right.
* Have a neuron for moving forwards and another neuron for moving backwards.
* Add code to reset a cube that is not on its "feet".
* Increase heights of walls.
* Get shadows working properly.
* Implement command controls.
* Implement FPS controls.
* Re-enable communication.
* Conduct gender experiments.
* Conduct maturation experiment.
* Experiment with joints and more advanced body shapes.
* Make the graphics look more like the demos in Bullet.
Feeling very unmotivated.
Can you use the Kinect with augmented reality technologies?
Interesting. The downwards force I applied prevents me from rotating on the spot.
Labels: developer journal