Thursday 7 April 2011

Training Journal

I was tempted to skip training today but I went anyway. I got home last night at about 1am and slept until 7am. I woke up sleepy, took my brother to school, and came home for a nap. I was tempted to skip training after my nap because I was still sleepy and because didn't have much time before heading into uni for a seminar. I'm the type of person who on some days can't even get simple things done.

The exercises I find most challenging are running and pull ups. I can currently jog for 6 minutes without stopping which is not too good. My best is for about 45 minutes which I want to get up to again. I can do 5 pull ups and my goal is to get up to 10.

I didn't have a lot of time so I skipped lunges, rows, shoulder presses, and sit ups. I'm not sure whether my next workout on Saturday should be Program A consisting of dead lifts, bench presses, and squats or the rest of Program B.

Program B
  • 45 minutes treadmill walking and running
  • pull ups 5, 5, 3
  • rows (skipped)
  • lunges (skipped)
  • shoulder presses (skipped)
  • sit ups (skipped)

No comments:

Post a Comment