Thursday 31 March 2011

Training Journal

No training since Monday. I had a huge sleep in on Tuesday morning followed by hours of heavy vehicle insurance renewal paperwork in the evening. Wednesday was my day of moping over my difficulty with writing about my research problem, aim, and scope. This morning was all about getting ready for my supervisor meeting and I'm heading out this evening.

So that means the next chance I'll get to work out is tomorrow morning. The next workout will be a basic workout of cardio, dead lifts, bench presses, and squats. I'm trying to get into a routine of working out on Tuesday, Thursday, Saturday, and Sunday.

Nutrition wise, I'm finding that coffee alters my hunger levels, so that I'm not hungry when it's time to eat. I'm trying to eat at 8pm, 10.30am, 1pm, 3.30pm, 6pm, and 8.30pm. Essentially every two and a half hours and to track my calories, proteins, and carbohydrates. It's more challenging than I thought. 8pm, 1pm, and 6pm are my main meals and the rest are just snacks.

It's so easy to rationalize and make excuses!

No comments:

Post a Comment