Friday 1 April 2011

Training Journal

I was tempted to skip training this morning. Last night, I got home and in bed a little past midnight and woke up at about seven this morning. I remembered that my plan was to write up any excuses for skipping training so I decided to do my training. Unfortunately I had to take my brother to the doctor and I've got a meeting at one pm so now I have to shift my training to this afternoon. This afternoon is the only chance I'll get because I'm heading out in the evening.

I've also noticed that since I've been neglecting my groin and hamstring stretches, I've been getting mysterious groin and hamstring stretches doing everyday activities. Growing old ...

---

I did get myself to the gym. I did 45 minutes on the treadmill and 45 minutes lifting weights. I did some running but I had to stop every few minutes to catch my breath. Definitely something I want to work on. With the weights, I did dead lifts, bench presses, squats, and knee raises. I finished off with some lat, quad, groin, and hamstring stretches.

No comments:

Post a Comment